Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Hopeful Romantic


There's no turning back. I've gone over the deep end.

I've been swept up in Love and now can only react by seeing the good in life. A change of perspective. Ahhhhh....so refreshing.

The Autumn evening greets me with a crisp breeze on my face and that "almost" winter smell that comes at the sun sets. Ella giggles at the air as she jumps wild and free in her johnny-jumper. Howie rolls over with a big yawn only to open his eyes enough check on us before dozing back into dreamland. Then David grabs my hand, and we dance in the kitchen while making dinner.

I've gone over the deep end.

All those small details that seemed so distracting and hopeless...they just fall by the wayside. All that striving...what a waste of energy. All that busy busy busy...meaningless... if you're not in love.

A change in perspective...It's good for the soul.

Let go...fall in Love...I double-dog dare you..... :)



Love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is done well.

- Vincent van Gogh



(corresponding song: Cheek to Cheek by Ella Fitzgerald)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...