Friday, January 27, 2012

Kids are Prophetic.

Having just blogged about living in the Now mixing with Dreaming Big for the future, I just happened to catch my Ella Junebug in the act.  A few weeks ago, I wrote about her new sister to be and how her name means "Light".  I shared about how our birthing our children is a prophetic symbol of what God is also birthing in us.  My sweet Ella June is our "Beautiful Queen", her first name is the female version of "Who is like God".

Since her birth, I have seen a rise in women in ministry.  They're making their dreams a reality and stepping into places of authority.  Women have the power to change things!  I've also seen this in my own life as I've mothered my firstborn.

And to take it a step further this morning, she shows up like this.




My Homecoming Queen Scepter, Ballet Shoes, Elmo, and her dog.  Since her birth, in many ways I've come "home" to myself.  I've been transforming as God has taken me from ashes to glory, pauper to princess. (Did I mention the name, Sarah means Princess or The Royal Daughter?) I've also seen Him birth my Voice Over career in the marketplace through commercials as well as with puppets (Elmo).  Tonight, I'm teaching a dance class that has been inspired by how God has healed me and brought restoration to me through movement.  And, Howie, well--who doesn't love Howie? But really, I finished writing my first children's book starring, you guessed it, Howie and Ella.

God is so good to let us in on the details. He is taking us step by step, always moving us forward into our divine design. And, children, are indeed a blessing from the Lord.

For you mamas--especially those currently with little ones--how are your kids ministering to you in the midst of diaper changes and midnight feedings? I would LOVE to hear about it!

Happy Friday!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...