Thursday, October 28, 2010

The F word.

I've had this battle with the F word during my life. I'm wondering if you have, too?

It's that little bugger....F.e.a.r...

He tries to keep me silent, tries to keep me sheepishly hiding under the covers, tries to keep me from moving forward. And you know what? I'm sick of it.

He thinks he's a big guy...trying to steal our joy...causing pain...and sickness. Trying to keep us from livin' Life.

My question is: Why have I believed your silly lies for so long?

Because, in reality, I could give a rip what you think.

You know why? Because "Perfect love casts out all fear. If we are afraid, it is for fear of punishment, and this shows that we have not fully experienced His perfect love." 1 John 4:18

And I'm on the journey of Love. So, F word, buh-bye. Not nice knowing ya.


And she said
Ain't nothing gonna break my stride
Nobody's gonna slow me down
Oh no, I've got to keep on moving
Ain't nothing gonna break my stride
I'm running and I won't touch ground
Oh no, I've got to keep on moving




(Insert booty shakin', hair brush microphone-singin', freedom dance here.)


(corresponding song: I've got to keep on movin' by Men at Work)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...