Monday, October 18, 2010

Blogging: Take Two




Alrighty, Folks. I'm giving it a second chance. Blogging: Take two.

I'm taking somewhat of a break from the social networking scene right now. Lord knows that I love all my friends...maybe a bit too much...but I needed some time away. Isn't it easy to get sidetracked by technology sometimes and then realize you aren't appreciating the beauty right in front of you to the fullest? That's how I started feeling last month....a tugging at my soul to pull away for awhile, to celebrate the creation around me, to get back to creating, and to be aware of all the beauty in my day-to-day life. This would bring me much needed rest.

Then, a very wise friend of mine said...."Why don't you start a blog? I still want to keep up with you and your fam!" Then it occurred to me, maybe some of you would like to take a rest, too? Partake of some of the sweet moments I am learning to relish. Why not share the Love, right? So, here I am.....I'm glad you're here, too. Let's drink up the good stuff...


Like these pictures of my bouncing, wild giraffe! What a hoot!


(corresponding song: Revolutionary Love by David Crowder Band)

5 comments:

  1. Totally feel you on this. I love your bouncing giraffe! There is so much to say that you can't quite say on FB. What a good place to get some thoughts out with natural authenticity! It can only encourage more. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this song!!! :) Love you sarah....Give that baby a huge hug and kiss from her auntie kim!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots and lots and lots and tons and tons of love coming from this blog!!! It's so amazing!!!!!! Wowsy!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep! Very very proud! <3

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...